International and Off-campus Studies
- Among doctoral granting universities, Notre Dame ranks in the top 10 in the percentage of students studying abroad.
- Notre Dame offers more than 40 international study programs in 20 countries.
- Notre Dame's Keough-Naughton Institute for Irish Studies is the nation's foremost Irish studies program, and Notre Dame has the most prominent presence in Ireland of any American university.
- At the request of Pope Paul VI, Notre Dame helped found the Ecumenical Institute for Theological Studies at Tantur, located on a hilltop on the road from Jerusalem to Bethlehem. The University offers graduate students the opportunity to live and study at Tantur.
- The University's London Centre programs, which are housed in a historic building on Trafalgar Square, include some 130 students each semester from each of Notre Dame's four colleges.
- Notre Dame's London Law Centre operates the only full-time branch of an American law school located outside the United States.
- Students in the School of Architecture spend their third year in the University's Rome Studies Center.