Fightin' Irish Alumni
Thank you for revisiting University of Notre Dame Army ROTC! As a program, our measure of success is ultimately our alumni, and we want to keep in touch with you all. We offer three options for keeping in touch:
Follow Us on Facebook
Get a glimpse of cadet life today, share your favorite photos and memories, and keep informed about alumni initiatives. Click "Like" at Notre Dame Army ROTC on Facebook.
Update Your Contact Information on our Official University List-Serve
We send occasional (4-8x per year) emails, including updates on football tickets and other upcoming alumni initiatives, to the MyNotreDame Army ROTC alumni email list-serve. To check to make sure that you are receiving these emails, follow these steps:
- Go to http://mynotredame.nd.edu/ and "Login"
- Click on "Update My Data"
- Click the down-arrow icon to expand the "Contact Info" section and ensure your "Preferred Email" address is correct and "Save" any changes. Check the "Subscription Management" tab to make sure you have not opted to unsubscribe from all email communication with MyNotreDame.
- Click "MyProfile," then click "Groups." [If ROTC - Army appears as one of your groups, you are already on our contact list and needed to update your e-mail address.]
- If you're not already in the ROTC - Army group, click "Search" and enter "ROTC - Army"
- Then click on ROTC - Army group to enter Group page.
- On the right side, click "Join Group" -- when the page refreshes, under the heading "Recent Activites" you should now see your name appear as having recently joined the group.
Please contact if you experience difficulties with the myNotreDame system.
Get Involved with Planning -- Join our Alumni Association Exploratory Committee
Did you know? Notre Dame Army ROTC does not have an official alumni association, yet many other Army ROTC programs do. We've formed an exploratory committee to consider this option. Please contact if you are interested in joining this open committee (the commmittee discusses questions via online forum with the potential for occasional teleconferences).