Green to Gold Scholarship Option
Who is the Green to Gold scholarship program designed for?
- Soldiers with two years of college remaining to complete their degree are considered for two-year scholarships.
- Soldiers with three years of college remaining to complete their degree are considered for three-year scholarships
- Soldiers without college credit who require four years to complete their degree are considered for four-year scholarships.
- U.S. Citizen (non-waiverable)
- Age - Be under 31 years of age on 31 December of the year you complete all requirements for a commission and a college baccalaureate degree. This is a statutory requirement and there are no waivers authorized.
- Cannot have been convicted of a Domestic Violence Crime
- Have a minimum of 2 years Active Duty as well as 3 months of Active Duty for every one month of specialized training (waiver can be requested)
- GT score of 110 or greater
- Pass the APFT within the last 6 months with score of 180 or higher, minimum of 60 points in each event
- Be a High School Graduate or equivalent
- Cumulative High School or College GPA of 2.5
- Letter of Acceptance to School of Choice offering Army ROTC
- Letter of Acceptance from the PMS of that Army ROTC Battalion
- Favorable National Agency Check (or have initiated the action)
- DODMERB Medical Qualification
- Be eligible to Reenlist
- Not be a conscientious objector
- No more than 3 dependents including spouse (waiverable)
Apply Online for the Green to Gold Program
CLICK HERE to create an account
CLICK HERE to log in once you have an account
Scholarship questions should be directed to:
Mr. Adam Henkaline
216 Pasquerilla Center
Notre Dame, IN 46556