Leadership Training Course
The Leader’s Training Course (LTC) is the premier leadership program of its kind in the United States. An intense four-week introduction to Army life and leadership training of the Reserve Officers’ Training Corps (ROTC), the aim of the course is to motivate and qualify Cadets for entry into a college ROTC program.
LTC is designed for college students, typically between their sophomore and junior years. Upon successful completion of the course, graduates can take part in ROTC at their college as a second- or third-year student in a four-year program.
- U.S. citizenship
- age between 17 and 30
- must meet Army height and weight standards
- must pass a physical fitness test (situps, pushups, 2 mile run)
- cumulative GPA of at least 2.5
- no more than 4 semesters of college remaining during junior fall semester
- must demonstrate the potential and desire to become an Army Officer
- must initiate the Department of Defense Medical Exam Review Board (DODMERB) Physical
- No civil convictions, no more than 3 dependents
- For the 4 weeks at LTC, you will receive about $800 before taxes
- Leadership training looks great on a resume.
- Yes! Qualified students who complete LTC can be awarded a 2-year Army ROTC scholarship
- If you decide to attend LTC, you’ll need to begin preparing soon.
- Our faculty and staff will assist you with everything you need:
- Administrative paperwork
- Medical exam
- Travel arrangements
- Physical fitness training
- Mental preparation
Please review our 2012 Presentation for more information. Updates will be published in Spring 2014.
Click here to learn more about LTC by visiting the LTC Home Page
Mr. Adam Henkaline
216 Pasquerilla Center
Notre Dame, IN 46556