Leadership Training Course
The Leader’s Training Course is the premier leadership program of its kind in the United States. An intense four-week introduction to Army life and leadership training of the Reserve Officers’ Training Corps, the aim of the course is to motivate and qualify Cadets for entry into the Senior ROTC program.
LTC, as it's known, is designed for college students, typically between their sophomore and junior years. Upon successful completion of the course, graduates can take part in ROTC at their college as a third-year student in the four-year program.
- U.S. citizenship
- age between 17 and 30
- must meet Army height and weight standards
- must pass a physical fitness test (situps, pushups, 2 mile run)
- cumulative GPA of at least 2.5
- 4 semesters college remaining as of next fall
- must demonstrate the potential and desire to become an Army Officer
- must initiate the DOD Medical Exam Review Board (DODMERB) Physical
- No civil convictions, no more than 3 dependents
- For the 4 weeks at LTC, you will receive about $800, before taxes.
- If you successfully complete LTC and contract you will receive a $5,000 bonus!
- Leadership training looks great on a resume.
- Yes! Qualified students who complete LTC can be awarded a 2-year Army ROTC scholarship
- If you decide to attend LTC, you’ll need to begin preparing soon.
- Our faculty and staff will assist you with everything, including:
- administrative paperwork
- a medical exam
- travel reservations
- physical fitness training
- ensuring you are properly prepared before leaving for LTC
Mr. Adam Henkaline
216 Pasquerilla Center
Notre Dame, IN 46556