An Average Week
Semesters in ROTC are full of training and special events designed to strengthen your leadership skills. Here are a few of the recurring events.
- Monday & Tuesday PT sessions (ND, Holy Cross, Saint Mary's, Bethel, IUSB)
- 0630 – 0730
- Monday & Tuesday PT sessions (Valpo)
- 0600 – 0700
Military Science Lab
- Every Wednesday from 1630-1830
- Practice leadership skills and basic Army tactics and techniques.
Military Science Class
- Study the art and science of leadership.
- Every Wednesday:
- MS100 from 1900-2000
- MS200 from 1900-2100
- MS300 from 1900-2130
- MS400 from 1900-2130
Field Training Exercise
- In addition to regular weekly events, we spend one three day weekend each semester focused on leadership development through rigorous field training