Your performance throughout ROTC will be evaluated and used to place you on a national order of merit list (OML). This OML will be used to help determine your branch.
Your Academic Performance (50%)
- Academic evaluation will use a percentage of the Cadets GPA as well as the results from a standardized test such as the Graduate Record Examination (GRE), the Millers Analogies Test (MAT), and the Collegiate Learning Assessment (CLA).
- Incentive points will continue to be offered to reinforce meeting Army requirements such as completion of STEM degrees
Leadership Program Evaluation (50%)
- Leadership percentages will be based on the Professor of Military Science evaluations and ethical / character assessment tools.
- Incentive points will be offered to reinforce meeting Army requirements such as Cultural Understanding and Language Proficiency and experiences.
- There are points awarded for attending additional military training while in ROTC.
Physical Performance (15%)
- Physical percentages will be based on the Army Physical Fitness Test with an increased weight for collegiate athletics.
- There are points awarded for participation in varsity, intramural, or community sports.