We who wear the badge

As contractors assigned to The Fightin Irish Battalion, most of our inprocessing is with the university.

Finding a place to live is your first priority. This will not happen overnight. It is reccomended that you visit the area prior to PCSing if it is at all possible.

There are several resources for you depending on your immediate needs.

  • Extended Stay America
    5305 N Main St
    Mishawaka, IN
    Located within 15 minutes of the campus
    1 (800) 398-7829, local (574) 277-9912
  • Studio PLUS
    4715 N Main St
    Mishawaka, IN
    Located within 16 minutes of the campus
    1 (888) 788-3476, local (574) 255-8031

**The University does not provide on-campus housing**

If you plan on renting there are several apartment complexes to choose from in the area.

If you plan on buying a home check out one of the manyRealtors in the area.

Inprocessing with the University

This will require two main forms:
  • New Hire Form (will be filled out when you arrive)
  • University Identification Cards

    The Office of Human Resources coordinates the issuance of University Identification Cards which serve as proof of an individual’s status with the University of Notre Dame. A cardholder is expected to carry his/her ID card at all times. Depending upon an individual’s status, the ID card provides various privileges on and off campus including meals at dining halls, check cashing, bookstore charges, access to building and residence halls, use of the University Libraries, a debit program for on-campus retail usage, vehicle discounts, and more.