Your performance throughout ROTC will be evaluated and used to place you on a national order of merit list (OML). This OML will be used to determine your branch.
Academic Performance (50%)
- Cumulative GPA through the spring semester of your junior year.
- Three standardized tests TBD.
Leadership Program Evaluation (50%)
Leadership Performance (35%)
- Your Order of Merit as established by the Professor of Military Science (PMS) at the end of your junior year. You are ranked against the cadets in the battalion.
- There are points awarded for attending additional military training while in ROTC.
- Points are awarded for certain language courses.
Physical Performance (15%)
- Your performance on the Fall Record Army Physical Fitness Test (APFT).
- Your performance on the Spring Record APFT.
- There are points awarded for participation in varsity, intramural, or community sports.