Resources for Prospective Cadets

Are you looking for scholarship information or ways to pay for college?

As a student, you may have some general questions about ROTC and the Fightin’ Irish Battalion.  You should check out our frequently asked questions.

You may have specific questions that will be best answered by a student in the battalion.  Feel free to ask them a question.

You can also check out Army jobs, or branches of service, offered to newly commissioned officers.

If you plan on attending next year's New Cadet Oreintation, CLICK HERE for the inprocessing packet.

The following forms are required to begin the enrollment process:

CC Form 139-R (Fill out pages 1 and 2 electronically, initial in the appropriate boxes on page 2, then print.)

DA Form 3425-R (Medical Fitness Statement. This allows you to participate in the physical fitness program.)

CC Form 137-R-E (Part one must be signed to access your transcripts.)


Scholarship questions should be directed to:

CPT Vonderheide
216 Pasquerilla Center
Notre Dame, IN 46556

(574) 631-6315