What paperwork do I need?

It depends on what you want to do:

If you are preparing for New Cadet Orientation and already applied for a national scholarship CLICK HERE..

If you plan on attending New Cadet Orientation then applying for a scholarship later CLICK HERE.

If you just want to participate and see what the Fightin' Irish Battalion is all about CLICK HERE.


The following forms are required to start the enrollment process:

CC Form 139-R (Fill out pages 1 and 2 electronically, place your initials in each box (do not check), then print)

DA Form 3425-R (This allows you to participate in our physical fitness program)

CC Form 137-R (Part one must be signed to access your transcripts)


Scholarship questions should be directed to:

CPT Vonderheide
216 Pasquerilla Center
Notre Dame, IN 46556

(574) 631-6315