- Stable Isotope Labeling of Sugars Simplified, Chemical and
Engineering News, May 7, 1979, p. 17.
- NMR Probes Freeze Tolerance in Arctic Insect, Chemical and
Engineering News, May 18, 1987, p. 28.
- South Bend Tribune, Sunday, April 28, 1996, Distinguished Alumnus Award, Albright College.
- Calculating Carbohydrates, Chemical and Engineering News, April 26, 2004, p. 36.
- Too Sweet For Your Own Good, Notre Dame Magazine, Winter 2004-2005 (Vol. 33), p. 16: Article spotlighting our work on non-enzymic protein glycation (collaboration with Vanderbilt Medical Center).
- ACS Presents Carbohydrate Chemistry Awards, Chemical and Engineering News 2006, July 31, 2006, pp. 52-53.
- Downtown, South Bend, IN. December 2007, Omicron Biochemicals Inc. Occupies New Laboratory
- Biology: Beetle-juice Antifreeze. Nature 2009, 462, 546.
- Freeze Protector is Protein-free. Chemical and Engineering News 2009, 87, 9.
- When Built-in Antifreeze Beats a Winter Coat. The New York Times, Science, January 18, 2010.
- ASBMB Member Spotlight, ASBMB Today, August 2010.
- 2012 ACS Fellows, Chemical and Engineering News, July 23, 2012, p. 36.
- Omicron Has Chemistry, South Bend Tribune, October 2012.
- NMR study of the glucosone rearrangement (published in the Journal of the American Chemical Society, 2012) highlighted in SpectroscopyNOW 01/01/13.
Last Update: 02/09/16