Submit Session Progress Report
Want to be a tutor?
Each semester, the office of Academic Services for Student-Athletes employs tutors in a wide
variety of academic disciplines to assist student-athletes with their academic
coursework. These are paid positions and both graduate and undergraduate
students are eligible to apply. In addition, the office offers specific
opportunities for upperclassmen and graduate students to work as study
hall monitors or peer mentors. Please see the link at the right for more
information about our Mentor Program.
We are currently hiring tutors for Summer Session for the following subjects:
- Math Courses
- ACMS10145- Stats for Business I
- MATH10120- Finite Math
- MATH10250- Calculus I
- MATH20550- Calculus III
- Business Courses
- ACCT20100- Accounting I
- ECON10011-Principles of Microeconomics
- FIN20150 – Corporate Financial Management
- FIN30210 - Managerial Economics
- FIN30220 – Macroeconomic Analysis
- MGT20600 - IT Management Applications
- Science Courses
- CHEM10172 - Organic Structure & Reactivity
- CHEM20273 – Organic Reactions & Applications
- PHYS30210 - Physics I
- PHYS30220 - Physics II
- Arts & Letters Courses
- Philosophy – Multiple courses, majors/minors only
- ROSP20201 – Intermediate Spanish I
- Theology – Multiple courses, majors/minors only
Are you qualified?
To be qualified to tutor for a course, you must have received AP credit
or a grade of an A or an A-, or have an undergraduate degree in the field, and must be confident in your ability to
effectively convey the subject matter to another student. You will also
be asked to list a professor as a reference on your application.
Need More Information?
Specific questions should be directed to Tara Pillai, Tutor Coordinator, at email@example.com.
View our Tutor Manual and Mentor Manual to learn more about the positions.
To apply for a tutor, monitor or peer mentor position, please fill out the Tutor Application
(You'll need your netID and password). Non-Notre Dame students who wish to apply for a summer position should email Tara Pillai directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.