The Center for Asian Studies is currently sponsoring an essay competition for both undergraduate and graduate students. Any and all essays (previously written for a specific class, research project, or individual research) are applicable.
Listed below are the details for this year's competition:
- There will two prizes awarded, each in the sum of $100, to the Best Undergraduate and Best Graduate essays.
- The essay should focus on Asian or Asian American topics
- Undergraduate papers should be no longer than 20 pages. Graduate submissions should be no longer than 30 pages.
- The deadline for application is Friday, April 11, 2008.
- Four copies of your submissions must be provided. Three without author information, one with.
- Entries should be submitted to the Center for Asian Studies, 210 O'Shaughnessy Hall.
No late entries will be accepted. Please contact the Center for Asian Studies if you have any questions.