Newer | Older | All News
The Cooperative Computing Lab is pleased to announce the release of version 3.5.2 of the Cooperative Computing Tools, including Parrot, Chirp, Makeflow, WorkQueue, SAND, All-Pairs, and other software.
This is a bug fix release of version 3.5.1. A shell script executable has been added for Torque worker compatibility.
The software may be downloaded here.
- [WQ] Improved some debug messages. [Dinesh Rajan]
- [AP] Fixed minor bug for dealing with comparison commands that produce no output. [Douglas Thain]
- [WQ] Fixed a bug where the stdout buffer was not reset at the beginning of every task. [Douglas Thain]
- [WQ] Documented -C option for work_queue_status. [Patrick Donnelly]
- [WQ] Fixed a bug where pool configurations with an absolute path would result in a segfault. [Patrick Donnelly]
- [Parrot] Fixed a bug where Parrot mistakenly thought it correctly wrote to memory using /proc/pid/mem. [Patrick Donnelly]
- [*] Fixed a bug on OSX where non-blocking connects would result in an infinite loop. [Douglas Thain]
- [*] Support for SWIG 1.3.29 added. [Peter Bui]
- [*] Support has been added workers using Torque. [Michael Albrecht, Douglas Thain]
- [Makeflow] Fixed option parsing. [Patrick Donnelly]
Tuesday, July 24, 2012 - Permalink