Newer | Older | All News
The Cooperative Computing Lab is pleased to announce the release of version 3.6.1 of the Cooperative Computing Tools, including Parrot, Chirp, Makeflow, WorkQueue, SAND, All-Pairs, and other software.
This is a bug fix release of version 3.6.0. No new features were added.
The software may be downloaded here: http://www.cse.nd.edu/~ccl/software/download
- [Work Queue] Fixes bugs that resulted in a cancelled task becoming a zombie. [Dinesh Rajan]
- [Makeflow] Various corrections to Makeflow manual and html documentation. [Li Yu]
- [Makeflow] -I and -O options now correctly output file list to stdout. [Li Yu]
- [*] Added missing debug flag for ldflags in configure. [Douglas Thain]
- [Work Queue] Now correctly removes directories during cleanup. [Dinesh Rajan]
- [Chirp] -b is now documented in the man/-h page. [Patrick Donnelly]
- [Sand] Fixed a wrong error message. [Peter Bui, Li Yu]
- [Catalog Server] -T option now properly accepts an argument. [Patrick Donnelly]
- [*] Fixed a bug where the wrong version of perl was used in configure. [Dinesh Rajan]
Thanks goes to the contributors for this release: Dinesh Rajan, Patrick Donnelly, Peter Bui, Li Yu, and Douglas Thain.
Friday, November 02, 2012 - Permalink