• D-modules and vanishing cycles, Claude Sabbah (Ecole Polytechnique). This course will focus on topics describing the relations between the differential equations and singularities.w
• Donaldson-Thomas invariants and the motivic Milnor fiber, Balázs Szendr?i (Oxford). The subject of mirror symmetry and DT invariants has been linked with motivic Milnor fibers by work of K. Behrend. The mini-course will disseminate the ideas sourrounding this topic which are not so widely-known among singularity theorists or non-DT specialists.
• Monodromy Conjecture, François Loeser (UPMC). History, development, and the state-of-the art of this conjecture will be presented.
• Motivic integration, Tommaso de Fernex (Utah). This is an introduction to motivic inte- gration, arc spaces and jet schemes. Various applications will be presented on topics such as singularities of pairs and stringy Hodge numbers.
• Nash Conjecture, Javier Fernández de Bobadilla (Madrid). Besides an introduction to the topic, this course will survey the various approaches and the latest developments.
Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.