IEEE CPMT Thermal and Mechanical Technical Committee
(CPMT TC-THERMAL AND MECHANICAL)
Welcome to the CPMT Technical Committee on Thermal Managment and Thermomechanical Design website
The Thermal Management and Thermomechanical Design Technical Committee is concerned with all aspects of thermal, thermo-mechanical, electro-thermal phenomena related to electronic/microelectronics packaging and electrical systems. The subjects of interest include:
- Electronic Cooling and Thermal Management of Component and System
- Thermal Design and Analysis
- Coupled Electro-Thermal Phenomena
- Thermal and Thermomechanical Measurements
- Thermal Mismatches and Stressses
- Temperature Induced Fracture and Moisture Stresses in IC Package
- Thermomechanical Design and Analysis of Component and System
- Thermomechanical Computer Aided Design and Engineering
- SEMI-THERM 29 (March 17-21, 2013; San Jose, CA) - Semiconductor Thermal Measurement, Modeling and Management Symposium
- ECTC 2013 (May 28-31, 2013; Las Vegas, NV) - Electronic Components and Technology Conference
- ITherm 2012 (May 30-June 1, 2012; San Diego, CA) in conjunction with ECTC 2012 - Intersociety Conference on Thermal and Thermomechanical Phenomena in Electrical Systems
- EPTC 2012 (December 5-7, 2012; Singapore) – Electronics Packaging Technology Conference
For suggestions or comments on TC-9 Web Page, please contact TC-9 Webmaster. To join IEEE/CMPT TC-9, contact TC-9 Chair, Vice Chair, or Webmaster.
- Dr. Tony Mak, TC Chair, Engineering Science Coordinator, Middlesex Community College, Bedford, MA 01730.
- Prof. Gerard Kelly, Europe Vice Chair, Dept. of Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering, Cork Institute of Technology, Rossa Avenue, Bishopstown Cork, Ireland. (Tel) + 353 21 4326743
- Prof. Timothy S. Fisher, United States Vice Chair, School of Mechanical Engineering, Purdue University, Birck Nanotechnology Center, West Lafayette, IN 47907. (Tel) +1 765-494-5627
- Prof. David B. Go, Webmaster, Department of Aerospace and Mechanical Engineering, University of Notre Dame, Fitzpatrick Hall of Engineering, Notre Dame, IN 46556. (Tel) +1 574-631-8394
Anyone can be a participating member of one or more of the CPMT Society's TCs without belonging to the IEEE; most of our TCs have a mailing list, a newsletter, and a networking listing.
Updated: January 30, 2013