- Dr. Albert (Kejia) Wang has joined the IBM T.J. Watson Research center after successfully defending his Ph.D. thesis (congrats!).
- Dr. Xiangning Luo joined Vega Wave systems after her Postdoctoral stint (congrats!).
- The group collectively presented several papers at the EMC, DRC, Les Eastman Conference, IWN, WOCSEMMAD, and AHW.
- Aniruddha Konar has successfully passed his written exam for Ph. D. candidacy (congrats!).
- Tian Fang has successfully defended his Masterís thesis (congrats!).
- Drs. Qingling Hang and Vladimir Protasenko have joined the combined group with Prof. Xingís with PostDoctoral appointments (welcome!).
- Ronghua Wang has joined the joint group (welcome!).
- Kristof Tahy has joined the group (welcome!).
- Cao Yu defended his M.S. thesis, and Albert passed his Ph.D. candidacy exam (congrats!).
- The group presented several papers at EMC, ISDRS, and ICNS.
- Anubhav Khandelwal joined Sandisk, and is working on flash memories.
- Kevin Goodman and Dr. Xiangning Luo have joined the group (welcome!).
- DJ presented his and Cao Yuís work on hot-phonons in nitrides at the Advanced Heterostructures Workshop (AHW).
- John Simon & Cao Yu presented
their MBE nitride results at the Fall MRS at
- John Simon passed his Ph.D. candidacy exam (congrats!).
- Albert Wang presented his work on
InN MBE at EMC in
- DJ presented Amolís Nanowire work at the Les Eastman conference at Cornell.
- Cao Yu, Amol Singh, and Aniruddha Konar have joined the group.
- Anubhav Khandelwal has joined Actel Research at the (much warmer!) SF bay area and is working on flash memories.
- Albert Wang defended his M.S. thesis.