DAKOTA ACCESS PIPELINE ACTION
What you can do to help #SacredStoneCamp for #NoDAPL
For those who wish to help those in North Dakota protesting the Dakota Access pipeline here are ways to help both by contribution and just emailing or calling to let it be known that the use of mace and attack dogs is unacceptable and barbaric. Let your voice be heard.
Number one is to contact the investing banks that are keeping the project going. Here is the article that lists them:
Here is a page with addresses (please add more) and a sample letter. (COMING)
Here's more you can do to help fight the Dakota Access Pipeline!
1. You can donate items from the Sacred Stone Camp Supply List: http://sacredstonecamp.org/supply-list/
2. Contribute directly to the tribe to support the Red Warrior Camp: http://standingrock.org/.../standing-rock-sioux-tribe.../
3. Call the White House... (202) 456-1111. Tell President Obama to rescind the Army Corps of Engineers' Permit for the Dakota Access Pipeline.
4. Contribute to the Sacred Stone Camp Legal Defense Fund: https://fundrazr.com/d19fAf
5. Contribute to the Sacred Stone Camp gofundme account: https://www.gofundme.com/sacredstonecamp
6. Call the Army Corps of Engineers and demand that they reverse the permit: (202) 761-5903
7. You can sign the petition to the White House
8. Call the executives of the companies that are building the pipeline:
9. Energy Transfer is also a publicly traded company and it is good to see if you may own that holding and divest your interest in a company that would allow these goon tactics.