David H. Richter
Office: Cushing 120A
- Elise Wright, a graduate student who obtained her undergraduate degree in math/physics from Concordia College Moorhead
- Tianze Peng, a Ph.D. student who obtained his undergraduate degree from Huazhong University of Science in Wuhan, China and his M.S. in mechanical engineering from Arizona State University
- Rachel Bohac, an undergraduate senior in the Civil and Environmental Engineering and Earth Sciences Department
- Emily Horton, an undergraduate senior in the Civil and Environmental Engineering and Earth Sciences Department
- Brian Helgans, who graduated with his M.S. in 2015 with a thesis entitled "Turbulent latent and sensible heat flux in the presence of evaporative droplets"