Scholarship Summary: One year of graduate study in science or engineering at Cambridge University.
Recommenders: Download Advice for Churchill Letters of Recommendation (Coming Soon)
What is the Churchill Scholarship?
The Churchill Scholarship encourages the exchange of knowledge and the sharing of ideas in science and technology between the US and Great Britain. This program enables outstanding American students to do graduate work in engineering, mathematics and the physical and natural sciences at Churchill College, Cambridge University.
Who is eligible for the Churchill Scholarship?
U.S. citizens who will be seniors or recent alumni and between the ages of 19 and 26 in November of the application year.
Why should I apply for the Churchill Scholarship?
You should apply if you are planning to attend one of the best PhD programs in science or engineering and there are labs and researchers at Cambridge with whom you would like to work.
Date & Time
|Screening Application Workshops||
242 O'Shaughnessy Hall
|Screening Application Deadline||
4/8/14, 12:00 noon
|Campus Application Workshops||
|Campus Application Deadline||
8/19/14, 12:00 noon
All online sessions can be accessed at https://www.youtube.com/user/NDFellowships
What are my next steps if I want to learn more and/or am thinking about applying?
1. Download the Information sheet (PDF)
2. Attend/view an information session and take note of the Screening Application deadline (see above)
3. If it is after the Screening Application deadline, contact us to see if we are still accepting applications
4. Contact CUSE National Fellowships if you still have questions
Once you have decided to apply...
1. Attend/view a Screening Application workshop (see above)
2. Read the Screening Application Instructions (PDF)
3. Read the Advice for completing the Screening Application (PDF)
4. Download and complete the Screening Application Form (Word)
5. Submit the Screening Application Form and Supplementary Material (see Instructions)
6. Wait to hear from CUSE National Fellowships about further steps