Jack Kent Cooke Graduate Arts Award
Award Summary: $50,000/year for up to 3 years of graduate study for students and recent graduates with exceptional artistic/creative promise and exceptional financial need.
Recommenders: Download Advice for Graduate Arts Award Letters of Recommendation (Coming Soon)
What is the Jack Kent Cooke Graduate Arts Award?
This award supports talented performing arts, visual arts, and creative writing students who will begin their first graduate or professional degrees. Selection is based on artistic and creative merit; academic achievement; unmet financial need; will to succeed; and breadth of interests and activities. Requires university nomination.
Who can apply for the award?
Applicants must have:
1. Senior standing or have graduated from an accredited 4-year U.S. college or university within the past 5 years
2. A cumulative GPA of 3.2 or better
3. Demonstrated unmet financial need
4. Plans to begin their first graduate degree program in the performing arts, visual arts, or creative writing in the Fall of the upcoming academic year
Date & Time
Week of 10/27/14
Week of 10/27/14
|Phase One Deadline||
11/25/14, 12:00 noon
All online sessions can be accessed at: https://www.youtube.com/user/NDFellowships
What are my next steps if I want to learn more and/or am thinking about applying?
1. Download the Information sheet (PDF)
2. Attend/view an information session and take note of the Phase One Deadline (see above)
3. Contact CUSE National Fellowships if you still have questions
4. You will be notified if you have passed Phase One of the application process in mid-to-late January. If you pass Phase One, you will receive further instructions regarding Phase Two of the application process from the Jack Kent Cooke Foundation and CUSE National Fellowships.