Scholarship Summary: Funding for graduate study in the UK in all fields. Competitive applicants are intellectually very strong and have significant leadership potential. Requires four outstanding letters of recommendation.
NOTE FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS:Notre Dame students and alumni who are not citizens of the U.S. might consider the Chevening Scholarship. Please visit http://www.chevening.org for more information and contact CUSE National Fellowships so that we can discuss the application process.
What is the Marshall Scholarship?
This scholarship allows recipients to study for 1 or 2 years at any university (or universities) in the UK in any discipline. Selection is based on distinction of intellect and character as well as a potential to make a significant contribution to one’s own society. Candidates are evaluated on academic merit, leadership potential, and ambassadorial potential. Requires university endorsement.
Who can apply for the Marshall Scholarship?
1. Be U.S. citizens
2. Have received their first undergraduate degree between April 2013 and September 2016
3. Have a GPA of at least 3.7
Date & Time
2/11/2015 @ 6pm
Montgomery Aud, LaFortune
2/12/2015 @ 3pm
|Campus Application Deadline||
4/1/15, 12:00 noon
Please RSVP even if you cannot attend or have missed the information sessions, so we know to send you more information.
All online sessions can be accessed at: https://www.youtube.com/user/NDFellowships
What are my next steps if I want to learn more and/or am thinking about applying?
1. Download the Information sheet (PDF).
3. If it is after the Campus Application deadline, contact us to see if we are still accepting applications.
4. Download and complete the Campus Application (Word).
5. Contact CUSE National Fellowships if you still have questions.