Visiting Assistant Professor
Department of Mathematics
University of Notre Dame
Check out a map of the model theory universe.
- G. Conant, Forking and dividing in Henson graphs, to appear in the Notre Dame Journal of Formal Logic (arXiv)
- G. Conant, A remark on strict independence relations, Arch. Math. Logic 55 (2016), no. 3-4, 535-544 (arXiv)
- G. Conant & C. Terry, Model theoretic properties of the Urysohn sphere, Ann. Pure Appl. Logic 167 (2016), no. 1, 49-72 (arXiv)
Model Theory and Combinatorics of Homogeneous Metric Spaces
University of Illinois at Chicago, 2015
Advisor: Dave Marker
- Model theory and combinatorics of countable homogeneous metric spaces and metrically homogeneous graphs.
- General classification and dividing lines among unstable theories, especially unstable theories without the strict order property.
- Expansions of the group of integers and other stable groups.
Selected Slide Talks
- Group reducts of Presburger arithmetic - Graduate Student Conference in Logic (plenary address)
University of Notre Dame, April 9, 2016
- Unstable theories without the strict order property - ASL Winter Meeting
Joint Mathematics Meetings, Seattle, WA, January 8, 2016
- Model theory of generalized Urysohn spaces - BIRS Workshop on Homogeneous Structures
Banff International Research Station, November 12, 2015
- An axiomatic approach to free amalgamation - BIRS Neostability Theory Workshop
Casa Matemática Oaxaca, July 15, 2015
- Extending Isometries in Generalized Metric Spaces - BLAST 2015
University of North Texas, June 9, 2015 — correction
- Model Theory and Combinatorics of Homogeneous Metric Spaces - ASL North American Annual Meeting
Urbana, IL, March 25, 2015
- Model Theory of the Urysohn Sphere, part 1 - Logic Seminar
University of Illinois at Chicago, September 24, 2013
- Model Theory and Forking Independence - Graduate Student Colloquium
University of Illinois at Chicago, April 22, 2013
- Forking and Dividing in Random Graphs - Graduate Student Conference in Logic
University of Notre Dame, April 29, 2012
Notes and Expository Articles