Research and Technology Interests
- Nanomagnetic Logic (NML):
- Clock drivers and clock line structures.
- Input and Output interfaces between NML and CMOS circuits.
- NML Circuit design and layout optimization techniques
- NML device processing
- Tunnel FET Circuits
- CNN circuits and architectures using new TFET devices such as graphene TFETs and
other tunnel devices.
- Analog Circuits
- Reference Circuits: Current References and Bandgap Voltage References
- Operational Amplifiers
- Current Drivers
- Sense Amplifiers
- Memory Architectures and Circuits
- Transitioning Research Innovations to Products:
- Application of statistical techniques:
- Product design
for robust manufacturing variation tolerance.
- Improving the efficiency of process research.
- Examples of previous work transitioning research into products:
- MRAM transition from Motorola Research to Freescale
Semiconductor product: 2001 to
- CRISP Microprocessor from Bell Labs Research to Lucent Technologies Hobbit
Microprocessor product: 1987 to 1990.
J. Nahas Homepage
Last modified: Tue Dec 11 15:18:19 EST 2012