13. Restrepo S*, Zartman JJ*, Basler K. Coordination of patterning and growth by DPP. Current Biology (in press).
12. Zartman J*, Restrepo S*, Basler K. A high-throughput template for optimizing Drosophila organ culture with response-surface methods. Development 2013 Feb;140(3):667–674.
11. Zartman JJ*, Cheung LS*, Niepielko MG, Bonini C, Haley B, Yakoby N, Shvartsman SY (2011). Pattern formation by a moving morphogen source. Phys Biol. 2011 Aug;8(4):045003
10. Zartman JJ and Shvartsman SY (2010). Unit Operations of Tissue Development: Epithelial Folding. Annual Review of Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering 1:231-46.
9. Zartman JJ, Kanodia JS, Cheung LS, Shvartsman SY (2009) Feedback control of the EGFR signaling gradient: superposition of domain-splitting events in Drosophila oogenesis. Development 136(17):2903-2911
8. Yan S-J, Zartman JJ, Zhang M, Scott A, Shvartsman SY, Li WX. 2009 Bistability coordinates activation of the EGFR and DPP pathways in Drosophila vein differentiation. Molecular Systems Biology 5:278
7. Zartman JJ, Kanodia JS, Yakoby N, Schafer X, Watson C, Schlichting K, Dahmann C, Shvartsman SY (2009) Expression patterns of cadherin genes in Drosophila oogenesis. Gene Expr Patterns 9(1):31-36
6. Yakoby N, Bristow CA, Gong D, Schafer X, Lembong J, Zartman JJ, Halfon MS, Schupbach T, Shvartsman SY (2008) A Combinatorial Code for Pattern Formation in Drosophila Oogenesis. Dev Cell 15(5):725-737
5. Zartman JJ, Yakoby N, Bristow CA, Zhou X, Schlichting K, Dahmann C and Shvartsman, SY (2008) Cad74A is regulated by BR and is required for robust dorsal appendage formation in Drosophila oogenesis. Developmental Biology 322:289-301.
4. Zartman JJ, and Shvartsman SY (2007) Enhancer organization: transistor with a twist or something in a different vein? Curr Biol 17(24):R1048-1050.
3. Pekny M, Zartman J, Krantz W, Greenberg A, Todd, P. (2003) Flow-visualization during macrovoid pore formation in dry-cast cellulose acetate membranes. J Memb Sci 211:71-90.
2. Khare V, Greenberg A, Zartman J, Krantz W, Todd P (2002) Macrovoid growth during polymer membrane casting. Desalination 145:17-23
1. Pekny MR, Zartman J, Greenberg AR, Krantz, WB, Todd P (2002) Macrovoid pore formation in dry-east cellulose acetate membranes: buoyancy studies. J Memb Sci 205:11-21.
* Co-equal contributions.
Dario G. Amodei, Mahalaxmi Gita Bangera, Xiaoyan Robert Bao, Anna Bershteyn, Brett Bethke, Philip A. Eckhoff, Kevin Michael Esvelt, Kyle B. Gustafson, Edward K.Y. Jung, William Michael Kaminsky, Jordin T. Kare, Lily Yvonne Kim, Eric C. Leuthardt, Erez Lieberman, Ankur Moitra, Christopher Somogyi, Clarence T. Tegreene, Lowell L. Wood, JR., Jeremiah James Zartman. "Devices, methods, and systems are described for administration to at least one biological tissue of at least one device including at least one altered microorganism. In an embodiment, the altered microorganism includes at least one nucleic acid construct encoding at least one therapeutic agent." U.S. Published Patent Application No. US 2011-0027181 A1. (Filing Date: May 28, 2010)