I am a Graduate Student at the University of Notre Dame in the Department of Computer Science and Engineering. My research centers on the integration of data mining and machine learning within healthcare, with a focus on the quality and effectiveness of patient care.
- Investigated the appropriate frequency to rebuild predictive models, focused on identifing changes in underlying data to account for the dynamic nature of healthcare claims coding.
- Developed approaches for estimating an individual's personalized likelihood to readmit to a hospital for specific conditions.
- Utilized data structure theory to create optimized method functionality
- Beyond development resonibilities, worked to find, eliminate and migrate antiquated elements in production environment to updated objects
- Worked within a test driven development framework
- Worked as a member of a team to develope web-based dashboard providing all levels of the bank access to comprehensive analytics of the usage of a database
- Produced extensive documentation through all stages of the project lifecycle
- Learned to develop and operate applications within the regulations and technological standards of a company
Data analysis and visualization tools: Matlab, R
Database Experience: MySQL, Oracle, PHP