Overview of Technology Resources for Teaching at Notre Dame
The best places to find help
- Help Desk - 631-8111- tech support, how-to, where to find it
- Classroom Support - 631-8778 - "Help! I'm in a classoom and something
- Learning Technology Lab - http://learning.nd.edu - help
identifying and integrating appropriate tools
- Office of Information Technologies (OIT) - http://oit.nd.edu - lots more
- Academic Technologies - http://oit.nd.edu/at - identifying emerging technologies & facilitating adoption.
- Colleges - Arts & Letters Computing | Engineering & Science Computing |Mendoza IT Group
Every course has access to these tools
- Presenter station - most have a computer (runs Windows and Mac OS), laptop hookup, DVD player, and document camera - all controlled from a touch panel.
- Learn to use classroom technology through short videos or call 631-8778 to arrange a classroom tech tour.
- Request classroom delivery of a projector or document camera - 631-8782 or fill out form
- Portable devices for checkout - laser pointer, wireless microphone, digital audio recorder, CD/cassette player, mini-DV video camera, tripod, or region-blind DVD player - Inquire at 115 DeBartolo.
- Cable TV - channels in Spanish, Italian, French, German, & Russian, plus SCOLA-4 (news from Asia)
- Videocassette player - NOT provided or supported
Additional services and information