Leave the world behind as you enter the beautiful
42-acre facility. Walking paths, tall oaks, friendly people,
and a panoramic view of Lake Wawasee, Indianaâ€™s largest
natural lake, greet you as you enter this century-old
Christian Retreat Center.
Kimmel Retreat House has 12 rooms with half baths
and showers at the end of each halls. A meeting room and
self-contained kitchen occupy the lower level. The Kimmel
House has private meeting, dining and kitchen facilities.
Perfect for retreats that need their own space.
Space for twelve people is available in each cabin.
bunk rooms each with private bathrooms and a central common area with kitchen offer a perfect setting for youth, church or corporate groups looking for options to traditional lodging.
- Bus will depart from the Notre Dame Avenue circle at
4:00 pm on Friday.
- Bus will return at 11:00 am on Sunday.
- Bed linens, pillows, etc. (Beds are not made, linens are
placed on them.)
- Towels and toilet paper.
- Change of clothes for two overnight stays.
- Personal items, such as: toothbrush, toothpaste, soap, etc.
September 14 -16, 2007
Coordinated by the
MEP Alumni Advisory Board (AAB)