- to enhance the development of multicultural researchers at the undergraduate, graduate, and post graduate levels.
- to actively involve students, at all levels, in the design, implementation, and evaluation of multicultural research.
- to promote increased awareness of multicultural research and its contributions.
- to provide an environment designed to train future multicultural researchers.
- to critically analyze published multicultural research.
- to provide a forum to network with other researchers involved in multicultural research.
University of Notre Dame Multicultural Research Institute (MRI)
114 Brownson Hall
University of Notre Dame
Notre Dame, IN 46556-5601
(574) 631-2652 (voice)
World Wide Web: http://www.nd.edu/~mri/
Electronic Mail: email@example.com