1. An anesthesiologist specializes in:
a. treating unattractive people
d. diseases of consciousness
2. Gastroenterologist treat:
a. the stomach
c. the digestive system
d. the tongue
3. Oncologists specialize in:
4. Allergists limit their practice to:
a. diagnosis/treatment of glands
b. diagnosis/treatment of lungs
c. cure of foot ailments
d. diagnosis/treatment of allergies
5. T F If you had a bladder stone the specialist to go to would be a gerintologist.
6. T F The specialist for acne would be an otorhinolaryngologist.
7. A nephrologist specializes in treating conditions of the:
8. A cardiologist specializes in treating conditions of the:
9. A hematologist treats disorders of the:
a. digestive system
10. T F Radiologists use radiant energy to treatment and diagnosis of disease.
Bonus: Purkinje fibers are found _______________________________________________________.
Tie Breaker: Oliguria means
Answers to this Word of the Day Quiz can be accessed by clicking below: