The Lab provides a number of resources for the general computing needs of its users, including computers, storage, networking, and printers.
- 2 64-bit 12-core 12GB Hewlett Packard Reliant 165 Servers w/1.5TB disks running Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5
- 1 64-bit 4-core 4GB Gateway Server w/ 5-disk RAID array running Red Hat Enterprise Linux 4
- 2 32-bit 4-core 4GB Sun V60X Servers running Red Hat Linux Enterprise 4
- 1 32-bit 4-core 2GB Sun V60X Server running Windows XP
Mezzanine Computer Lab
- 4 HP 4100 Desktops w/19" LCD monitors, Dual-booting RHEL4 Linux or Windows XP
- 2 Gateway Desktops w/ Windows XP & 22" LCD monitors- loaded with AutoCAD 2010
- 2 Solaris Blade 1000 Workstations running Solaris Version 8.
- 10 Terabytes of AFS Data Volumes on Center for Research Computing AFS cell, with up to 50 Terabytes available.
- 3 Terabytes of AFS Data Volumes on Notre Dames AFS cell
- Nightly Backups of General-Use Servers on Center for Research Computing TeraDactyl Tape Backup Facility
- 3 B/W HP Laser Jet Printers in Lab, Control Room, and Electronics Lab
- 1 HP 3700 Color Printer
- 1 Xerox WorkCentre M20 Copier/Scanner
<< Back to Research Facilities