- Riley blows Hurricanes back to Miami (By TIM CASEY Sports Writer)
Muffet McGraw paced in front of her bench Tuesday at a quicker pace than usual.
- Unsolved basketball mysteries (Ted Fox Fox Sports ... almost)
Truth is stranger than fiction. I couldn't help but think that after Saturday's Notre Dame basketball games concluded.
- Notre Dame looks to extend winning streak (By BRIAN KESSLER Sports Editor)
Two weeks ago, first-year head coach Matt Doherty presented his players with a challenge. They could either give up or make one last run.
- Belles fall to Dutch in MIAA tourney (By KATIE McVOY Sports Writer)
Saint Mary's spirit couldn't pull the Belles to a victory over top-ranked Hope College in the first round of the MIAA basketball tournament.
- I be thinkin'... (Adam Turner assistant Web administrator)
OK, so I went to Kroger's one time over the summer to buy something. So I grab the stuff, which is good, medium-sized stuff that doesn't have that oh-so-charming twang of rat urine that is found in cheaper stuff, and I walk up to the register.
- Dating standards can never be too high (Kimmi Martin Reflections of a Nice Girl)
"You are not the kind of girl guys want to date. You are the kind they want to marry."
- We are called to reconciliation (Rachel Morgan For a More Just and Humane World)
It strikes me every Sunday at Mass how radical indeed the Jubilee Year 2000 can be.
- Community thanks students (Letter to the Editor )
I want to thank all of the students who signed Jeff Goett's "Get Well" banner on Feb. 1 and 2. I talked to Jeff on the phone this weekend and he was extremely grateful.
- Community thanks students pt2 (Letter to the Editor )
On Saturday, Feb. 12, Barnes & Noble Booksellers on Grape Road hosted a Book Fair in conjunction with Liberty Elementary School in Mishawaka. Many volunteers from the school and community helped to make it a great success.
- More federal funding needed (Letter to the Editor )
Professor Rice's Feb. 22 Viewpoint column on the skyrocketing tuition at Notre Dame and the rapid expansion of the size of the campus raises many valid points, and I must admit that I agree with most of them.
- Crowd mentality is pathetic (Letter to the Editor )
I just got back from Acoustic Café and witnessed one of the saddest attempts at a song I have ever seen.
- Kaneb Center intern earns national award (By JASON McFARLEY News Writer)
Cecilia Lucero, an intern at the Notre Dame Kaneb Center for Teaching and Learning, is one of seven graduate students nationwide to receive the K. Patricia Cross Future Leaders Award.
- SMC constitution faces amendments, evaluation (By NOREEN GILLESPIE Saint Mary's Editor)
In response to the confusion with the 2000 student body presidential elections, Board of Governance approved several measures to amend and continually evaluate their constitution Tuesday.
- Trial team competes for top rankings (By ELLEN FITZGERALD News Writer)
The Notre Dame Law School trial teams placed first and second seed, respectively, at the Midwest regional competition on Feb. 10, and will both advance to the national competition.
- Students to participate in testing (By SARAH RYKOWSKI News Writer)
Twenty-two students from Saint Mary's education department will participate in a nationwide trial run of a proposed national licensure test for teachers on March 1.