- NCAA hopes depend not on Irish wins, but others' losses (Kathleen O'Brien, Assistant Sports Editor )
The ball rolled out of Notre Dame's hands Thursday, and into those of the NCAA tournament selection committee.
- ND comes up short in Big East tourney to Miami (By BRIAN KESSLER Sports Editor)
- Irish expect to extend four-game win streak over break (By KEVIN BERCHOU Sports Writer)
Spring break for most of us is a time for rest and relaxation, but for the members of the women's tennis team, it's time to extend a winning streak.
- Irish head to regional qualifier (By MIKE CONNOLLY Sports Writer)
The stakes are just a bit higher this weekend as the Irish fencing team travels to Appleton, Wisc., for the NCAA Regional Qualifier.
- Heilman ready to heat up in Florida (By NOAH AMSTADTER Sports Writer)
Coming off one of the greatest starts in team history, the Notre Dame baseball team will spend its spring break in sunny Jacksonvile, Fla., as they take part in the Kennel Club Classic.
- It's all about soul (Amanda Greco Assistant Scene Editor)
I recently found myself in an interesting predicament "Do you believe the soul exists," he questioned me. My answer was an unequivocal yes.
- Athletes' actions shape kids' lives (Matt Loughran Random Thoughts)
Winning isn't everything. It isn't even the large majority of what it means to be an athlete these days.
- Boycott Denny's (Letter to the Editor )
As an alumnus who occasionally reads The Observer over the Internet, I was horrified by the recent stories of the incident at Denny's in Roseland.
- We shouldn't have to ask (Letter to the Editor )
On Tuesday, I was speaking with a fellow student about OUTreachND, the unofficial gay, lesbian, bisexual and questioning student group of which I am treasurer and proud member.
- Baseball is beautiful (Letter to the Editor )
To the Fighting Irish baseball team and the Notre Dame community: Please know how lucky you are.
- Prop. 22 conflicts with natural law (Letter to the Editor )
I am not a Catholic.
- SMC remodels `plain' Regina, adds doubles, quads (By COURTNEY BOYLE News Writer)
As Saint Mary's students pack up in May to go home, construction workers will unpack to start the Regina Hall renovation.
- SMC fundraises for Plan Administration lines up early donors, seeks to develop plant fund (By KAREN FINK News Writer)
Hundreds of Saint Mary's students walk from Noble Family Dining Hall to class or their dorms every day, and they will do the same for years to come.
- Senior studies roles of Latina women (By KATIE McVOY News Writer)
Latina women are taking their place in a world where women are assuming an increasing number of non-traditional roles, according to a study by Manuela Hernandez, a senior psychology major at Saint Mary's.
- Sklar: Integrate Catholic experience (By KIFLIN TURNER News Writer)
The integration of Catholic history in American history is essential to understanding American history as complete work, said Kathryn Sklar, from the State University of New York at Binghamton.
- College Dems, GOP register student voters (By HELENA RAYAM News Writer)
In a bipartisan effort to promote voter registration, the College Democrats and Republicans co-sponsored their first voting registration drive this week.