Special Instructions for Summer Program Applicants ONLY
INSTRUCTIONS FOR 2012 SUMMER FACULTY-LED PROGRAM APPLICANTS ROME
Application deadline is February 6, 2012
Applicants to the faculty-led summer programs must submit an online application to Notre Dame's Office of International Studies:
- OIS On-line application for Notre Dame:
- Complete the on-line application.
- You need:
- ONE FACULTY academic recommendation. (Please enter the name Anne Hayes for the second faculty recommendation request. The application will not process without a second recommendation name.)
- RECTOR recommendation.
- You do not need to get academic or Dean approvals for summer programs.
- PLEASE DO PRINT AND COMPLETE THE PARENTAL CONSENT FORM. The electronic application and parental consent forms are due February 6, 2012.
- You must bring the parental consent form to 105 Main Building by February 6,
- NOTE REGARDING PASSPORTS: If you are considering applying
to a summer program and you do not have a valid passport, or your passport is to
expire within six months of your anticipated program end date, please take steps
to obtain or renew your passport immediately. Passports can take longer than
expected to process and you may need your passport to apply for visas well
before your program begins. You can get more information about obtaining and
renewing passports by clicking this link: http://www.usps.com/passport/.
- QUESTIONS? Please contact Anne Hayes at firstname.lastname@example.org or 574-631-5527.