· Peyman Hesami and J. Nicholas Laneman, Incremental MIMO: A Simple Alternative for MIMO Communications, submitted through University of Notre Dame Office of Technology Transfer, Notre Dame, IN, US, Dec. 2010.
· Random Interference Channels: An Information Theoretic vView, in prep.
· Peyman Hesami and J. Nicholas Laneman, To Punish or Support: Efficient Power Control in ARQ Communications, in prep.
· Peyman Hesami and Farshad Lahouti, On Quantization Effects in LDPC Decoders, in prep.
JOURNAL PAPERS (in review)
· Peyman Hesami and J. Nicholas Laneman, Incremental Use of Multiple Transmitters for Low-Complexity Diversity Transmission in Wireless Systems, submitted to IEEE Transactions on Communications.
· Zahra Owji and Peyman Hesami, Error Concealment in Wireless Image Communications using efficient Edge Map Watermarking and Spatial Smoothing, submitted to IEEE International Conference on Multimedia and Expo (ICME '11).
· Peyman Hesami and J. Nicholas Laneman, Low-Complexity Incremental Use of Multiple Transmitters in Wireless Communication Systems, Globecom communication conference (Globecom 2011), Houston, Texas, Dec. 2011, submitted for publications.
· Peyman Hesami and J. Nicholas Laneman, Limiting Behavior of Multiple Antenna Selection , proc. of Conf. Info. Sci. and Sys (CISS 2011), Baltimore, Maryland, March 2011, accepted for publication.
· Shabnam Sodagari, Peyman Hesami, and Alireza Nasiri Avanaki, Image Error Concealment using Edge Map and Linear Prediction Residue Watermarking and Spatial Smoothing, in Proc. of 16nd IEEE International Conference on Image Processing (ICIP 10), vol. 6, pp. 929-932, Cairo, Egypt, Nov. 2009.
· Peyman Hesami and Narges Noori, Evaluation and Improvement of the Field Prediction Method in Recommendation ITU-R P.1546-3, in Proc. of 3rd European Conference on Antenna and Propagation (EUCAP 09), pp.2276-2279, Berlin, Germany, March 2009.
· Shabnam Sodagari, Peyman Hesami, and Alireza Nasiri Avanaki, Error Concealment in Image Communication Using Edge Map Watermarking and Smoothing, in Proc. of 2nd International Conference on Computer Engineering and Technology (ICCET 10), vol. 6, pp. 642-644, Chengdu, China, Apr. 2010.
· Peyman Hesami , Polar Code: Approaching Capacity, University of Notre Dame, IN, US, Dec. 2009.
· Peyman Hesami and Narges Noori, Comparison Between Different Methods of the Field Prediction, Iran Telecommunication Research Center (ITRC), Tehran, Iran, Sep. 2008.
· Quantization Effects in LDPC Decoders, School of Information theory, University of Southern California, Summer 2010
· Incremental IMIMO: An Alternative for MIMO Communications, University of Notre Dame, Summer 2010
· An Introduction to Digital Watermarking, University of Tehran, Winter 2007
· Simulation of Different Methods for Point-to-Area Field Predictions, Iran Telecommunication Research Center (ITRC), Summer 2008