GE Jet Engine
Basic concepts of themodynamics. The First Law of Thermodynamics. Work, heat, properties of
substances and state equations. The Second Law of Thermodynamics. Applications to engineering
- next: ?
- current: Spring 2013
- previous: Spring 2012, Spring 2010, Fall 2003, Spring 2003,
Spring 1995, Spring 1992, Spring 1991, Fall 1989
- Properties of a pure substance
- Work and heat
- First law of thermodynamics
- Second law of thermodynamics
- Power and refrigeration systems
- Theoretical foundations of classical thermodynamics
This page maintained by J. M. Powers.
Send me your inquiries.