Undergraduate Club Registration form for 2015-16
All clubs must register on an annual basis with the Student Activities Office in order to remain in good standing with the University. The official University policy regarding registration of student organizations can be found in duLac and The Source.
If your club does not participate in Club Registration, the following could result:
- Your club could lose the anticipated student activity fee allocation to another club.
- Your club could be excluded from Activities Night.
- Your club could lose its concession stand.
- Your club may not be mentioned in University publications.
- Your club will not be able to reserve rooms, facilities, etc. for the 2014-2015 year.
Club Registration Process
Registration for undergraduate clubs now only has online requirements. There is NO in-person registration necessary for Club Registration starting this year.
- 2015-2016 Club Officer Registration Form - Required
- Please complete officer information for all positions to the best of your ability.
- For your Net ID Administrator, please choose a student who will be a member of your club and a current student on Notre Dame's campus in the Fall 2015. This person will be responsible for your club's Net ID password, which gives you access to website and email space. For more information, go to the Communication webpage
- Activities Night Interest Form - Optional
- LaFortune Space Allocation Requests - Optional
- You must complete this form before summer recess in order to be considered.
- All student groups with space in LaFortune Student Center must re-apply on an annual basis. Past assignment of space does not guarantee future allocation. Notification of space allocation decisions will be communicated no later than August 1 via e-mail to 2015-2016 student cubs and organization presidents and their respective advisors.
- PLEASE NOTE: If you have any questions about this process, please contact SAO-Facilities.