Undergraduate Student Organization Registration
All clubs and organizations must register on an annual basis with the Student Activities Office in order to remain in good standing with the University. The official University policy regarding registration of student organizations can be found in duLac and The Source.
The information below is for the following student organizations (all other groups are either considered graduate or undergraduate clubs).
- Student Union Organizations (including Student Government, Student Senate, CCC, HPC, Off-Campus Council, Judicial Council, FMB, SUB, Executive Programming Board, Executive Cabinet)
- Class Councils (Classes of 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019)
- Student Businesses (Irish Gardens, The Shirt Project)
- Student Media (Dome, Juggler, Scholastic, NDTV, WSND, WVFI)
- Residence Halls
- Other StudentI Interst Organizations ( such as Debate Team, JPW, PrismND, Bookstore Basketball)
Organization Registration Process
Organization Registration includes only online forms this year.
- 2015-2016 Group Registration Form - Required
- Please complete officer information for all positions to the best of your ability.
- For your Net ID Administrator, please choose a student who will be a member of your club and a current student on Notre Dame's campus in the Fall 2015. This person will be responsible for your club's Net ID password, which gives you access to website and email space. For more information, go to the Communication webpage.
- 2015 Football Concession Stand Application - Optional
- Please complete this form if you would like to apply for a concession stand in 2015.
- The contact person will be notified in the Fall when Concession Stand folders are available.
- Activities Night Interest Form - Optional
- Please complete this form if you would like a table at Activities Night in Fall 2015..
- LaFortune Space Allocation Requests - Required for those with space, optional for all others.
- Complete this form if you would like to apply for storage or office space in LaFortune.
- All student groups with space in LaFortune Student Center must re-apply on an annual basis. Past assignment of space does not guarantee future allocation. Notification of space allocation decisions will be communicated no later than August 1 via e-mail to 2014-2015 student organization presidents and their respective advisors.
- PLEASE NOTE: The space allocation request process is a separate process. Failure to submit a request by the deadline will result in the group not receiving an initial space allocation. If you have any questions about this process, please contact Brian Fremeau, Director of Student Activities Facilities.
Questions regarding any of the registration processes can be forwarded to the Student Activities Office.