Publications and preprints by Sam Evens:
The author is grateful for the support of NSF grants
DMS-9306065, DMS-9623322, and DMS-0096110, and a NSA grant
from 2008-2010 during the period of
preparation of many of these papers.
- (with P. Bressler) On certain Hecke rings,
Proceedings of the National
Academy of Sciences, USA (84)1987,pp.624--625
- (with P. Bressler) The Schubert calculus, braid relations, and
generalized cohomology, Transactions of the
American Mathematical Society (317)1990, pp.799--811
- (with P. Bressler) Schubert calculus in complex cobordism,
Transactions of the
American Mathematical Society (331)1992, pp.799--813
- (with D. Barbasch) K--orbits on Grassmannians and a PRV
conjecture for real groups, Journal of Algebra
- The Langlands classification for graded Hecke algebras,
Proceedings of the
American Mathematical Society (124)1996, pp.1285--1290
- (with I. Mirkovic) Fourier transform and the
Iwahori-Matsumoto involution, Duke Math. Journal
(86)1997, pp.435--464 PS file
- On Springer representations and the Zuckerman functor,
Pacific Journal of Mathematics(180)1997, pp.221--228
- (with I. Mirkovic) Characteristic cycles for the loop Grassmannian
and nilpotent orbits, Duke Math. Journal
(97)1999, pp.109--126 PS file
- (with J.-H. Lu) Poisson harmonic forms, Kostant harmonic forms,
and the $S\sp 1$-equivariant cohomology of $K/T$,
Advances in Math.(142)1999, pp.171--220
- (with J.-H. Lu and A. Weinstein)
Transverse measures, the
modular class, and a cohomology pairing for Lie algebroids,
Quarterly Journal of Math,(50)1999, pp.417--436
- (with J.-H. Lu) On the variety of Lagrangian subalgebras,
Annales Ecole Normale Superieure,(34)2001, pp.631--668
- (with J.-H. Lu) Thompson's conjecture for real semi-simple
Lie groups, math.SG/0310098, and in
The breadth of symplectic and Poisson geometry, 121--137,
Progr. Math., 232, Birkhauser Boston, Boston, MA, 2005
- (with V. Baranovsky and V. Ginzburg) Representations of
double affine Hecke algebras and quantum tori math.RT/0005024
and in The Orbit Method in Geometry and Physics
In Honor of A.A. Kirillov, 2003 PS file,
- (with J.-H. Lu) On the variety of Lagrangian subalgebras, II
Annales Ecole Normale Superieure, (39)2006, pp. 347--379,
- (with J.-H. Lu) Poisson geometry of the Grothendieck
resolution Moscow Math Journal, (7), 2007 pp. 613-642
, and math.QA/0610123 PS file.
- Hong Kong Notes on Toric Varieties
- i(with B. Jones) On the wonderful compactification arxiv:0801.0456,
28 pp., lecture notes based on lectures given at HKUST and Notre Dame
- (with M. Colarusso) On algebraic integrability of Gelfand-Zeitlin fields Transformation Groups: Volume 15, Issue 1 (2010), pp. 46-71.
arxiv:0908.3879, 28 pp. PDF file.
- (with W. Graham, with an appendix jointly written with E. Richmond) The Belkale-Kumar cup product and relative Lie algebra cohomology arxiv:1104.1415, submitted for publication 26 pp. PDF FILE.
- (with J.-H. Lu) On some invariants of orbits in the flag variety under a symmetric subgroup arxiv:1104.2640, submitted for publication 28 pp. PDF FILE.
- (with M. Colarusso) K-orbits on the flag variety and strongly regular nilpotent matrices arxiv:1105.1726, accepted for publication in
Selecta Math., 19 pp. PDF FILE.