Summer Session 2013 Student Application Information
Thank you for considering an application to take one or more courses in the 2013 summer session. Please note the following information before proceeding to the appropriate application form:
- High School Students: Information regarding Summer Scholars, Notre Dame Leadership Seminars, Introduction to Engineering, Career Discovery in Architecture, ND Vision, or Quarknet can be found at visit precollege.nd.edu.
- Current Notre Dame Students (Current ND students continueing their degree in the fall): Register for summer courses through insideND. For further information and steps for an easy transition into the Summer Session, please click on ND Students.i
- Visiting Undergraduate Students (Students who do not hold a baccalaureat degree): Select application type "Undergraduate".
- Visiting Graduate Students (Students who have earned their baccalaureat degree or will by June 17, 2013): Select application type "Graduate".
- Applicants who intend to pursue a Notre Dame master’s degree in the summer
session must submit an application for degree status to the Graduate
School Admissions Office.
If you experience technical difficulties with the online application program, please contact the Office of the Summer Session.