- 25-April-2012 : Cancers publishes p190B Knockdown Paper
Cancers published Melissa Hwang's paper, entitled "P190B RhoGAP Regulates Chromosome Segregation in Cancer Cells."
- 8-November-2011 : Small GTPases publishes Kristi's Cdc42 Paper
Small GTPases published Kristi's paper, entitled "The Rho GTPase Cdc42 is required for primary mammary epithelial cell morphogenesis in vitro" in their Sept/Oct edition. Congratulations Kristi on getting your first paper published!
- 8-February-2011 : Congratualations Kristi and Jason!
Joseph Reed Bray was born at 4:29 a.m. on February 8. He was 9 lbs. 15 oz., 22 inches. Congratulations Kristi and Jason!
- 1-Jan-2011 : Happy New Year!
- 12-Dec-2010 : Annual Lab Holiday Party
The annual Vargo-Gogola Lab Holiday party was held at Tracy's house this weekend. It was a merry evening with delicious food and good conversations all around.
- 29-Sept-2010 : BCR publishes p190B paper
Breast Cancer Research journal published "P190B RhoGAP has pro-tumorigenic functions during MMTV-Neu mammary tumorigenesis and metastasis" by Peter McHenry et al. this week.