1. Mouseover the "Gene Search" column for the search button to appear in the top right corner.
2. Click the search button () to search for gene(s).
3. Type gene name, gene ID, or AAEL #.
4. Select the radio button for a gene of interest.
5. Profile will appear in the window to the left.
6. Mouseover data point for drop down information box.
1. Double click on the screen to zoom in on the displayed expression profile.
2. To return to original screen, click on the home button in the top right of the screen ().
1. Click on the export button in the center of the screen just below the profile ().
2. Select between Image, Data, Crosstab or PDF files of the information.
Reset Profile/Search Function:
1. Click on the reset button () a curved arrow in the center of the screen just below the profile.