Discrete Mathematics Seminar
Department of Mathematics, University of Notre Dame
Fall 2012: Tuesdays at 1pm, Hayes-Healy 117. For more information, or to volunteer to speak, please contact
David Galvin (dgalvin1 at nd dot edu).
- November 27: Lara Pudwell, Valparaiso, TBA
- October 30: David Cook, Notre Dame, Perfect matchings and the weak Lefschetz property
- October 9: Adam Hammett, Bethel College, How often are two permutations comparable?
- September 18: Sonja Mapes, Notre Dame, Monomial ideals and combinatorics
- September 11: John Engbers, Notre Dame, Extremal questions for H-colorings of graphs
- September 4: David Galvin, Notre Dame, The hard-core model on Z^2