The next milestone for your project is a progress report.
Please prepare a 1-2 document describing the following:
- Restate your project goals, methods, and evaluation plan, to remind me of the details of your project. (Feel free to reuse and extend the text from your proposal.
- Explain what you have implemented so far, relative to the big picture.
- Provide some evidence that the basic functionality of your project is working, by providing a screenshot, video, shell transcript, or similar materials.
- Explain whether your project is on track with regards to the original plan, or if there have been any unexpected challenges from services, software, language, etc.
- Describe what work remains to be done, with an approximate timeline leading up to the final project submission.
The report is due by 11:59PM on Friday, November 16th. Place a file named report.pdf in
your AFS dropbox directory. Any images/videos/etc can also be placed in the dropbox directory,
if that is easier than embedding in the report itself.
I won't be scheduling a meeting with all twenty project groups,
but if you have any questions or concerns about your project,
please let me know, and we can discuss.