This site is for Notre Dame faculty and staff members who would like to buy or sell personal items within the ND community. Users of this site must adhere to the University's Responsible Use of Information Technology Resources
• The Classifieds site works best using Internet Explorer browser. Other browsers may work, but there could be various compatibility issues.
• For the full policy on reselling ND Athletics tickets, please visit: http://www.und.com/tickets/ticket-policy-new.html. The ND Ticket office does not warrant or guarantee any ticket transactions that occur through the classifieds site.
What FacStaff Classifieds IS about:
• An online marketplace for ND faculty or staff members only
• Putting folks in touch for buying & selling of personal items
• An approved venue for selling your ND athletics tickets within the ND community
What FacStaff Classifieds is NOT about:
• NOT for promotion of your personal business (see Conflict of Interest policy)
• NOT for marketing inappropriate merchandise or services:
No sexually explicit items
• This is NOT a fully managed buying/selling site such as eBay. We provide a forum for Buyers and Sellers to find one another, but we do not manage the resulting tranactions in any way. Purchasing terms are completely up to the buyers and sellers themselves. Please use appropriate discretion in all transactions and remember the Disclaimer included on every item posted in our classifieds list:
Although the University is not responsible for the content or conduct of any user, the University reserves the right to regulate or remove content at its sole discretion.
The University cannot vouch for any person offering, or providing items posted on this classified ad channel, or for the quality of any items listed. THE UNIVERSITY MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, CONCERNING THE QUALITY OR RELIABILITY OF ITEMS PROVIDED HEREIN. Your use of this unverified information is at your own risk. Contact OIT or the Department of Human Resources regarding any problems or to report a concern.
Logging in to the Site from off-campus
In order to login to the Faculty-Staff Classifieds site from off-campus, you will first need to connect to the ND VPN (Virtual Private Network). For more information and instructions on using VPN software, please visit the following OIT webpage: http://oithelp.nd.edu/networking/vpn/
Managing your Postings
All changes to your own posted items on the classifieds site can be made from the "My Items for Sale" link on the lefthand navigation bar. Once you locate the item in question, click on the title of your item to open it, and then choose "Edit Item" from the toolbar. Once inside the Edit window, you may change any of the information in your posting. If the item has sold, please change the Status to "Sold" to remove it from the active classified items. Once finished, you can click "Save" to preserve your changes. Please only use the "Delete Item" feature if absolutely necessary. We would prefer to use "Available" or "Sold" on all postings in order to more effectively track the usage of our site.
We've tried to keep our site simple to use, but if you have technical issues or feel the need to report a concern please contact the Office of Human Resources at 631-5900 or email@example.com.