Here are some pictures taken in Napoli, February 8-19, 2000.
1. A dinner on the day before the beginning of the conference.
2. Some friends at the meeting.
3. Mt. Vesuvius looking over part of the city of Naples, viewed from the university.
4. More friends at the meeting, enjoying a lunch break.
5. Another dinner, another group of friends.
6. The wonderful Catania group (although we missed a few members of the group who did not attend).
7. Vesuvius overlooking a street in the ancient city of Pompeii.
8. A final lunch.
And here are a couple of pictures taken subsequently in Genova.
1. Two of my best friends, Tony Geramita and Giorgio Bolondi.
2. A nighttime view of the sky, with some lights from Genova.