1. How does the boundary layer thickness change with Reynolds number ??
2. How does the wall shear stress change with Reynolds number ??
3. What are two defining physical characteristics of boundary layers ??
4. Run the code to find is the approximate location of the outer edge of the boundary layer.
5. Run the code to find the value of the stress at the wall for a flat plate. This value is related to any heat or mass transfer coefficient for flow past a solid surface.
6. Run the code to show how the boundary-layer thickness and shear stress change when the imposed pressure gradient changes (i.e. the wedge problem)
7. For the case where the angle changes, explain how the pressure gradient acts to change the momentum within the boundary layer.