concepts of themodynamics. The first law of thermodynamics. Work, heat, properties of
substances and state equations. The second law of thermodynamics. Applications to engineering
- next: ?
- current: Spring 2022
- previous: Spring 2021, Spring 2020, Spring, 2013, Spring 2012, Spring 2010, Fall 2003, Spring 2003,
Spring 1995, Spring 1992, Spring 1991, Fall 1989
- MATH 20550-Calculus III (required)
AME 20221-Mechanics I (recommended)
- Basic concepts
- Properties of a pure substance
- First law of thermodynamics
- First law for control volumes
- Second law of thermodynamics
- Second law for control volumes
- Power and refrigeration cycles
- Theoretical foundations of classical thermodynamics
This page maintained by J. M. Powers.
Send me your inquiries.