MATH 151 -- 501-503, Spring 2012
Engineering Mathematics I
MWF 8:00 - 8:50 am
First day handout (syllabus)
- First exam: Thursday, February 16, 7:30 - 9:30 pm
- Second exam: Thursday, March 22, 7:30 - 9:30 pm
- Third exam: Tuesday, April 24, 7:30 - 9:30 pm
- Final exam: Wednesday, May 9, 10:30 am - 12:30 pm
Lab and Recitation Sections
- By the end of the first week: Read the first day handout and then send me an email (subject: "Math 151") stating that you understand the course policies.
Additionally, please include a one sentence summary
of your mathematical background and answer the following questions:
- What are your personal goals for the course?
- Have you previously used mathematical software to solve difficult problems?
- All other homework is handled by WebAssign and is due weekly on Mondays at 11:55 pm.
See eHomework for more information.
- Additional problems can be found here.
Week In Review
- Grades will be posted to the grade book in
WebAssign with your final grade
posted at eLearning.
- All documents used in the course will be posted at eLearning.
Last Updated: January 12, 2012